There is a lot of buzz around the launch of ticket sales for this year’s National Economic Development Conference happening in Adelaide in October. Now is the chance to secure this pre-eminent event for your region or city in 2020!
The National Economic Development Conference (NEDC) is the flagship event of Economic Development Australia (EDA). Established in 2007, EDA is the peak national body for economic development practitioners. With over 700 members, EDA strengthens and promotes economic development through state and national events, professional development, advocacy and member support.
NEDC is the only Australian national conference dedicated to economic development. The must-attend event features a two-day conference program, a full or half day masterclass, local study tours / site visits, the national economic development awards gala and a range of dynamic networking events.
Invitation to Host
NEDC is a unique opportunity to position your region as a leader in economic development and drive the discussion regarding jobs, growth, investment, industry development and regional competitiveness. The event will attract Australia’s leading economic development practitioners, globally and nationally recognised speakers and thought leaders.
- Attract between 150 – 250 economic development professionals to your region as well as their partners and families.
- Position your region as a leader in economic development by leading the national discussion,showcasing local competitive industries and your most innovative economic initiatives.
- Take the opportunity to create a living laboratory within your region by utilising national and international economic development leaders to focus on a local / regional ‘real-time’ economic development challenge, question, etc within the conference program or as a masterclass.
- Benefit from local, regional and international media generated by Australia’s only dedicated economic development practitioner forum in the lead up, during and following the event.
- Promote your region as a global business event destination by featuring local venues, dining, entertainment throughout the program.
- Showcase your region’s event management expertise by hosting the National Economic Development Awards for Excellence.
- Maximise the direct economic benefit generated by NEDC by packaging pre and post experiences for national and international delegates.
How to Submit an EOI
All legitimate interest in hosting the 2020 National Economic Development Conference will be received by the EDA Board based on the applicant’s ability to meet the selection criteria. Please submit one electronic copy of your EOI by email to email@example.com by July 1, 2019.
For further information, please contact EDA CEO, Jacqueline Brinkman, on firstname.lastname@example.org