You are invited to submit an article for publication in a special edition of Economic Development Australia (EDA’s) Journal.
Out of the Fire – Lessons for economic recovery will feature economic recovery best practice, case studies, academic articles and research.
This journal will serve as an important resource to support economic development professionals in bushfire affected communities.
We are seeking academic articles which present practical lessons and advice as well as academic theory and process for economic recovery following a disaster, as well as articles presenting best practice in building economic resilience.
EDA Journal content is also published on the EDA website and other social media platforms.
Written submitted material must be:
- No more than 2,500 words;
- Original work that has not been previously published (or with permission to re-publish)
- Referenced where appropriate;
- Accompanied by author biographies;
- Gender neutral;
- Accompanied (when applicable) by no more than four charts, graphs, or photos. Images must be supplied as separate jpeg files.
All submissions must be authorised to be published on the EDA website and free of copywrite limitations. EDA reserves the right to use or not use material submitted, without prejudice.
Please email proposed content to email@example.com
The deadline for submissions in this edition is 20 March 2020 @ 5pm AEDT.