The launch of the EDA National Education and Training Program in October 2020 also involved the relaunch of EDA’s Australian Certified Economic Developer (ACEcD) National Accreditation Program.
EDA’s Accreditation Program is the national industry designation for Australian economic development professionals and allows members to demonstrate their achievement and expertise, positioning themselves as leaders in their field.
Establishment of an Accredited Review Committee
The EDA Board recently resolved to establish a committee to provide oversight for the national accreditation program.
- Review applications for CPD points and RPL relating to non-EDA activities
- Review any appeals re National Training Program assessment results
- Review EDA Training Program Scholarship applications
Time Commitment of Committee Members
- Quarterly assessments of non-EDA activity CPD requests
- Annual assessment of EDA Scholarship award
- Assessment appeals (as required max 4 per year)
EDA is seeking committee members who are:
- Members of EDA
- Australian Certified Economic Developers (ACEcD)
- Experienced, with at least 3 years in a senior economic development role
- Available to volunteer their services
Please download the EOI document via the link below to review all requirements.
Expressions of Interest close at 5pm AEST on Thursday, 10 June 2021.