Economic Development Australia (EDA) has had a busy year and we appreciate your ongoing support and involvement in the national peak body for economic development practitioners.
With many new initiatives planned for 2018 across Australia, we invite you to renew your EDA membership so you can continue to connect with your industry, boost knowledge and skills and drive the development of policy.
As always, membership enables you to access complimentary and discounted webinars, networking and professional development workshops as well as a discount to the highly popular National Economic Development Conference.
10 ways to get the most from your EDA membership:
- Connect with your local colleagues at State Practitioner Network (SPN) events
- Drive the development of EDA in your state by joining a SPN management committee
- Contribute to the conversation through EDA’s brand-new website
- Shine a spotlight on your work by entering the National Economic Development Awards
- Gain world class professional development through an EDA Scholarship or Study Tour
- Boost your career by becoming an EDA accredited economic development practitioner
- Recruit professionals, source a consultant or find your next exciting role through EDA’s network
- Connect, learn and set the direction of economic development at EDA’s National Economic Development Conference
- Raise your visibility by presenting at EDA’s National Economic Development Conference
- Position your region as an economic development leader by hosting EDA’s National Economic Development Conference
Renew online here (login required) to pay by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) or request Invoice
Tax invoice/receipts will be provided, or email us at email@example.com