Economic Development Australia is the national peak body for economic development professionals; building capacity, promoting excellence and providing leadership on issues that matter to our members.
Why join EDA?
- Connect with your industry and raise your visibility
- Boost your knowledge, skills and practice
- Drive the development of policy
Membership Levels and Rates
Individual EDA Membership– $440 (inc GST)
- Member discounts for EDA’s National Education & Training Program
- Australian Certified Economic Developer (ACEcD) Accreditation Program
- Free registration to EDA’s Webinar Program
- On-line economic recovery and resilience hub
- Member discounts for the National Economic Development Conference
- National recognition through EDA’s Awards for Excellence
- Local networking through State Practitioner Networks (SPN)
- Best practice research and case studies through EDA’s Journal
- Economic Development Jobs Board
- EDA online Knowledge Hub
- Strong advocacy and policy development
Corporate EDA Membership – $2200 (inc GST) – provides unlimited individual memberships within that organisation.
- Individual EDA membership to all nominated employees within the organisation (individual membership benefits above)
- Acknowledgement as a Corporate Member on the EDA website
- Opportunity for case study / content / project to be promoted via EDA website and social media
- Promotion as a Corporate Member at the National Economic Development Conference (through presentations, speeches, collateral)
- Promotion as a Corporate Member at the National Economic Development Gala Awards (through presentations, signage, speeches, etc.)
- Permission to use the EDA logo on approved collateral
- Inclusion of your logo on selected EDA marketing collateral
- Discount rate to EDA events
- Discount rate to professional development opportunities
All memberships are on a ‘rolling’ basis, i.e. commence from date of application and are renewable one year later.
If you have any questions regarding membership you are welcome to contact us.
Click the map below to view a live map of EDA’s current members: