Economic Development Australia is the national peak body for economic development professionals; building capacity, promoting excellence and providing leadership on issues that matter to our members.
Why join EDA?
- Connect with your industry and raise your visibility
- Boost your knowledge, skills and practice
- Drive the development of policy
Membership Levels and Rates
Individual EDA Membership– $440 (inc GST)
- Free registration to EDA’s Webinar Program
- Regular professional development, workshops and masterclasses
- Local networking through State Practitioner Networks (SPN)
- Member discounts for the National Economic Development Conference
- National recognition through EDA’s Awards for Excellence
- Grants available through EDA’s Study Tour Scholarship Program
- Best practice research and case studies through EDA’s Journal and website
- An on-line, careers board
- On-line forums offering resources and peer support
- The opportunity to drive advocacy and policy development through EDA national working groups
Corporate EDA Membership – $2200 (inc GST) – provides unlimited individual memberships within that organisation.
- Individual EDA membership to all nominated employees within the organisation (individual membership benefits above)
- Acknowledgement as a Corporate Member on the EDA website
- Opportunity for case study / content / project to be promoted via EDA website and social media
- Promotion as a Corporate Member at the National Economic Development Conference (through presentations, speeches, collateral)
- Promotion as a Corporate Member at the National Economic Development Gala Awards (through presentations, signage, speeches, etc.)
- Permission to use the EDA logo on approved collateral
- Inclusion of your logo on selected EDA marketing collateral
- Discount rate to EDA events
- Discount rate to professional development opportunities
All memberships are on a ‘rolling’ basis, i.e. commence from date of application and are renewable one year later.
If you have any questions regarding membership you are welcome to contact us.
Click the map below to view a live map of EDA’s current members: