Established in 2007, EDA is the peak national body for economic development practitioners, strengthening and promoting economic development through state and national events, professional development, advocacy and support.
Why join EDA?
Membership Levels and Rates
Individual EDA Membership– $400 (inc GST)
- Connect with colleagues at local State Practitioner Network (SPN) and national events. EDA members receive discount registration to a range of dynamic events throughout the year
- Boost knowledge and expertise through a series of professional development opportunities (online and face to face)
- Access to EDA on-line groups and forums to get quality support, resources, input and feedback from fellow economic development practitioners across Australia
- Exclusive opportunity to apply for an EDA Study Tour, to gain world class professional development, valued up to $5,000
- Shine a spotlight on your work by entering the National Economic Development Awards
- Opportunity to become an EDA Accredited Economic Development Practitioner (ACEcD) and boost your career progression
- Recruit professionals, source a consultant or find your next exciting role through EDA’s network and on-line careers board
- Receive discount registration to the National Economic Development Conference where leading economic development practitioners connect, learn and set the direction of Australia’s economic development industry
- Receive the latest news and events within economic development nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to contribute to national economic development policy development and advocacy (through SPNs and national roundtables)
- Regular EDA newsletters
Corporate EDA Membership – $2200 (inc GST) – provides unlimited individual memberships within that organisation.
- Individual EDA membership to all nominated employees within the organisation (individual membership benefits above)
- Acknowledgement as a Corporate Member on the EDA website
- Opportunity for case study / content / project to be promoted via EDA website and social media
- Promotion as a Corporate Member at the National Economic Development Conference (through presentations, speeches, collateral)
- Promotion as a Corporate Member at the National Economic Development Gala Awards (through presentations, signage, speeches, etc.)
- Permission to use the EDA logo on approved collateral
- Inclusion of your logo on selected EDA marketing collateral
- Discount rate to EDA events
- Discount rate to professional development opportunities
All memberships are on a ‘rolling’ basis, i.e. commence from date of application and are renewable one year later.
If you have any questions regarding membership you are welcome to contact us.