- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Western Sydney City Deal – Lessons Learned 1 Year On
3 April @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$25
The Western Sydney City Deal is a partnership between the Australian Government, NSW Government, and local governments of the Blue Mountains, Camden, Campbelltown, Fairfield, Hawkesbury, Liverpool, Penrith and Wollondilly.
At the centre of this Deal is a new city, supported by the construction of the new Western Sydney Airport that will connect the region and the people of Western Sydney to the world. This investment will create world-class jobs and great quality of life.
Hear from a panel of senior government officers who’ve been involved in developing and delivering some of the key projects.
- Dr Eddie Jackson, Director City Deal,
- Julie Scott Manager City Deal,
- Bruce Macnee Manager Aerotropolis,
- Emily Tinson, Senior Officer City Innovation
- Belinda Ernst, Director Western Sydney Investment Attraction Office
- Edward Stene Project Lead Rapid Transit Corridor – all from Liverpool City Council.
Wednesday 3rd April, 2019
12.00pm – 1.00pm (Sydney time / AEDT)
Please log in to obtain free registration to this webinar.
By proceeding to register for this webinar, you agree that you have read and agree to our terms.