- This event has passed.
Webinar: Sell your work not your soul!
16 September@12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
- Ever felt that your colleagues don’t understand what economic development is?
- Ever wished you could give Councillors a crash course on the importance of your economic development work?
- Ever needed to explain to a community group quickly that economic development is more than just trying to land Amazon?
- What is economic development?
- Why is it important?
- Who benefits from economic development?
- What does the work look like?
- What results does it bring?
Michael Campbell | Lucid Economics
Michael is a founding director of Lucid Economics and has 18 years of experience in economic development, tourism, property and industry/economic research that spans three continents. Michael works with both public and private sector clients using economic and financial analysis to inform strategy development, investment decisions and government policy. Michael brings many years of economic development and location analysis experience in the US, Europe and Australia. Michael’s consulting practice focuses on economic development and tourism consulting for state and local governments as well as location analysis and investment advice for businesses, investors and property developers.
Michael was one of the first in Australia to receive the ACEcD (Australian Certified Economic Developer) accreditation from Economic Development Australia (EDA). He is a regular presenter on economic development matters at major economic development conferences at the national, state
and regional level. Michael is a trusted adviser to numerous state and local governments as well as regional economic development organisations in regards to economic development, investment attraction, tourism and planning.
Members, please log in to receive your complimentary registration.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for this webinar, you agree to our terms and conditions.