- This event has passed.
Revitalising Town & City Centres Conference
25 June @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until 26 June 2019
The Revitalising Town & City Centres Conference on the 25th & 26th June in Sydney will explore placemaking and place activation for the overall community delivery and also delve into how councils can work better with their stakeholders in energising the health and vitality of their town centres as a means to boost the local economy and the amenity of residents.
Overcome your hurdles, hear insights & network with peers on
- Engaging successfully with a wider range of stakeholders
- Delivering a world class urban city centre
- Building effective public private partnerships
- Finding better space solutions
Who will attend?
Local Councils & State Governments with responsibilities for
- Strategic Planning
- Economic Development
- Urban Planning, Town Planning, Urban Design, City Design, Town Design
- Strategic Projects
- Place Making, Place Strategy, Place Planning, Place Management
- Planning Consultants, Property Developers and Architects
Register using the code CC*EDA to save $100 off the current early bird rate.
Ticket price: Discounted Rates for Local Government ($2499 + GST), Standard Delegate Rates ($2899 + GST)
Ticket booking link: http://go.criterionconferences.com/7241-eda-event-listing-registration