- Permanent Full time Band 6 position
- $83,839.67 – $87,605.76 plus superannuation
- Be part of an experienced team
At Manningham Council, we are people who invest in people. We’re a values based organisation with a big responsibility to deliver 100 diverse services to our community.
We’ve also set ourselves a big goal – to be the best Council in Victoria. So we are embracing new technology and improving our customer’s experiences. It’s a very exciting time to be working at Manningham.
Working here is often challenging where no day is the same. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work, have your ideas heard and your achievements acknowledged.
Help develop and implement tourism and business development initiatives and policies that support the local economy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- qualification in Commerce, Marketing, Communications, Events Management or an allied discipline.
- experience in Local Government
- ability to motivate, influence and work closely with individual businesses and trader, business and tourist associations.
- understanding and experience in coordinating consultation and engagement with a range of stakeholders.
- ability to manage time, set priorities and achieve targets in the completion of a diverse range of activities.
- understanding of the issues and trends facing business and the tourism industry.
- flexibility to attend activities such as meetings and events out of normal business hours and offsite from Council offices.
- drivers license valid in Victoria
If you have any questions about the position please Ben Harnwell, Coordinator Business, Events and Grants on 03 9840 9338. For all other enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application for this position should be addressed to Ben Harnwell and can be submitted via the form below.
Applications close at 5pm on 8 February 2019