Dept State Dev, Manufacturing, Infrastructure & Planning / Rockhampton
- Permanent, Flexible full time
- Salary in the range of $93,895 to $100,287 per annum excluding superannuation.
- Leave loading, superannuation, salary packaging, flexible work hours/arrangement
- Deliver and promote business, industry and regional development services to support economic growth and diversity to regional clients
- Facilitate collaborative industry initiatives, industry clusters and supply chain development
- Identify opportunities for industry sectors, both existing and emerging, and develop strategies to assist in the growth of these sectors, consistent with the Queensland government’s economic development objectives
- Facilitating and assisting businesses with their interaction with other agencies and levels of government
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with regional industry stakeholders and other government agencies
- Contribute positively to regional services network group activities including project planning and implementation, operational, organisational and service delivery improvement processes
- Participate in organisational and service delivery team improvement processes
- Provide accurate and timely reports, briefings, submissions and other documentation that may be required
- Perform other tasks as required by the Regional Director and team members.
- Technical Business/industry knowledge and skills;
- Supports Strategic Direction – best practice analysis;
- Achieves results- monitors project implementation and achieves quality outcomes;
- Supports productive working relationships – build and sustain responsive relationships;
- Displays personal drive and integrity- professionalism;
- Communicates with influence – concise, articulate.
For further information about this position and details on how to apply, please visit the Queensland Government Smart Jobs and Careers website www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/290938/18.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 31 October 2018