Do you want to make a real difference to the future of the Cradle Coast Region?
Tasmania’s Cradle Coast is an idyllic place to live, work, visit and invest, and this is your opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the region’s future.
Developed by the Cradle Coast Authority with and on behalf of its member councils and the region, the Cradle Coast Regional Futures Plan provides the blueprint for a new, collaborative approach to regional economic development. Your economic development experience will see you quickly grasp the complex issues outlined in the plan, and your pragmatic nature and project management expertise will see you lead the shift from planning to outcomes.
You will draw on your strong relationship skills to motivate and support a diverse range of stakeholders, who, while committed to a new approach, will find it challenging at times. Reporting to the CEO, this position will suit a highly motivated person who likes a challenge and wants to make a real difference.
There has never been a more exciting time to work in, and for our region.
• Located in Burnie, Tasmania
• Two year, fixed term contract
• Attractive total remuneration package of up to $135K p.a. all-inclusive, depending on skills and experience
To find about more about this opportunity, please click on the following links:
1. Click here for the position description
2. Click here for the application form
3. Click here for the Pre-employment health check form
4. Click here for the Cradle Coast Regional Futures Plan 2019-2022 (at a glance-June 2019)
5. Click here for the Cradle Coast Regional Futures Plan 2019-2022 (full version)
Applicants must include:
- Application form
- Pre-employment health check form
- Cover letter and response to the selection criteria outlined in the position description (Knowledge, Skills & Experience)
- Current CV
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 23 June 2019.
Queries can be directed to CCA CEO, Daryl Connelly on 03 6433 8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org