Status: Fixed term – Full-time
Salary Package: An attractive remuneration, up to the value of $132,075 plus restricted private use of a motor vehicle
The Shire of Denmark is changing the way we do business and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We’re looking for someone who can;
- Improve the Shire’s performance in managing responsible growth and development
- Improve the Shire’s performance in planning and building approvals
- Build high levels of trust and respect between the Development Services Team and the Elected Group
- Champion sustainable practice, ensuring that it is embedded in the actions of each team
- Ensure that the Shire delivers a customer approach to development services in a manner that activates economic development
- Manage corporate risk effectively, whilst optimising budget and resource allocations
- Inspire, motivate and mentor multi-disciplinary teams
- Be solution focused, have a ‘can do attitude’ and operate strategically
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships
- Look for opportunities to innovate
- Champion the Shire’s vision, values and mission statement
If this sounds like you, we would love to work with you, so please apply
A Performance Profile, outlining key responsibilities and position requirements, is available from http://www.denmark.wa.gov.au/our-council/employment-opportunities
or by contacting David King, Director Assets & Sustainability or Mrs Marcia Chamberlain, Human Resources Coordinator on (08) 9848 0305.
Written applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received no later than 4.00pm on Wednesday 1st May 2019.
Applications should include a Resume and no more than a two page submission addressing the Performance Summary and Key Responsibilities.