Challenge yourself with your next career step – work within a dynamic organisation serving one of Australia’s fastest growing communities.
• Outstanding leadership opportunity across multiple portfolios
• Engage and influence key stakeholders internally and externally
• Seeking strategic, creative and outcome focused individuals
Strategically develop and deliver Council objectives and priorities across Advocacy, Communications, Events, Customer Service and Economic Development & Tourism as a key member of Councils senior leadership team.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Corporate Services, this position demands highly effective leadership and constructive management of a large and diverse team with significant resources.
Working with both internal and external stakeholders, this role combines corporate and community service obligations, calling for highly developed strategic, operational and political skills.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced manager and leader from any of a broad range of backgrounds and qualifications.
- Be a skilled communicator, able to quickly build rapport and exercise influence.
- Have demonstrated success in service development and change management.
- Be an agile learner attracted to challenge and committed to development.
- Apply both creativity and good governance in the advancement of Council objectives.
For further information please contact Peter Bean, General Manager Corporate Services on 9747-7200.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 13 July 2018.
For further information, the position description and to apply visit www.meltoncity.recruitmenthub.com.au