FAR Lane is seeking a high-performing junior consultant to support a wide range of projects in a great working environment.
We will invest in your growth as a valued team member who will contribute from day one.
This is a job for someone who wants to partner in the success of an emerging firm that makes a difference. You will work on a range of consulting projects across topics including, but not limited to:
- Economic development;
- Socioeconomic impact;
- Innovation and entrepreneurship; and
- Investment attraction.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the team to deliver impactful work through high-quality research, analysis and report writing ;
- Working with key clients, stakeholders and partners to progress projects; and
- Providing general assistance and administration support where required.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A curious nature and willingness to engage with challenging issues
- Most likely have a degree/experience in a related field (we employ staff from a variety of fields including business, economics, geography, political science, science and town planning)
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills; and
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like you, have a look at our website, and forward a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAR Lane values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will work with the right candidate to develop a role/working conditions that work for all parties. Part-time candidates are welcomed.