About the role
This newly created role is responsible for implementing key actions from the City’s Economic Development Strategy, and to positively promote economic development, investment and business opportunities within the City. The role will be required to build relationships with existing businesses, and market commercial and industrial opportunities to potential businesses looking to invest into the region.
About you, in the role
We are seeking a dynamic professional with economic and commercial property development experience, either in the private or public sector, particularly with knowledge in marketing for investment attraction, along with the ability to analyse economic data and statistics.
Applicants will possess tertiary qualifications in either Commerce, Marketing, Economics, or significant experience in a relevant industry.
What we offer
This position offers a cash salary of $78,158 per annum.
We value our employees and offer:
- Up to 14.5% superannuation
- A variety of health and wellbeing programmes
- Flexible working arrangements, including rostered days off and two additional paid days of absence
- Training and development opportunities including paid study leave and reimbursement of study fees
- Salary packaging opportunities for motor vehicles
An information package is available on our website. Applications will be accepted until 4pm, Friday 31 January 2020.
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/40709671