ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR (2 positions)
- $98,396 – $119,052 (Plus Superannuation)
- Fixed Term – 060708 up to 23/10/20 and 060709 up to 12 months
- Usual hours of work: Full Time (flexibility may be available)
- Usual work location: Traralgon (flexibility may be available)
The Economic Development Coordinators will act as brokers to bring key stakeholders and partners together to deliver a range of programs and strategic projects that support economic infrastructure development across the Gippsland region. The positions will lead the delivery of a range of program initiatives at the local and regional level, as well as contribute to the operations of the Gippsland Regional Team.
The successful candidates will demonstrate –
- experience and knowledge in the field of economic infrastructure delivery and major infrastructure projects delivery;
- understanding of the issues affecting regional and rural communities, as well as of programs and projects designed to grow rural and regional Victoria;
- skills in project management;
- experience in stakeholder management;
- well-developed capacity to influence and negotiate; and
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The positions of Economic Development Coordinator is part of the Regional Development Victoria branch in the Rural and Regional Victoria group. The Rural and Regional Victoria group ensures rural and regional communities and economies are vibrant, thriving and inclusive.
For a confidential discussion, please call Lisa Maatsoo, Economic Development coordinator on 03 5116 7313.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Records Check prior to commencing employment with the Department.
For further information on the position, please see the attached position description. To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Applications close at midnight on 27 January 2020 and must address the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the Position Description.