Maternity Leave Replacement
Applications are sought for an experienced, qualified and highly skilled Economic Development and Events Officer for the support of economic development projects and the coordination of public, community and private event management across the municipality.
- Coordinate Council’s event management process and act as the key contact point with external event organisers.
- Provide a high level of customer service, regulatory guidance and information to event organisers.
- Implement, review event management process and documentation
- Support and educate community groups in the successful management of events.
- Coordinate Council’s Event Support Fund.
- Assist with and provide support to deliver Economic Development initiatives for Council.
The preferred applicant for this position will be asked to consent in writing to a Police Check and Working with Children Check as part of the conditions of employment.
Salary: Attracting approximately $64,715 per annum, this is a temporary full time position within Council.
Applications Close: at 12noon on Friday, 18 January 2019. It is anticipated that interviews will be held on Thursday, 24 January 2019.
Contact / Apply: All potential applicants are required to obtain a Position Description prior to applying for this role. Copies can be downloaded from Council’s website at www.swanhill.vic.gov.au or by phoning (03) 5036 2333. Any further enquiries can be directed to Human Resources.
Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Swan Hill Rural City Council, PO Box 488, Swan Hill 3585 or emailed to email@example.com
Applicants that do not address the key selection criteria in their application may not be considered.