The Future Generation Joint Venture (FGJV) brings together the combined engineering experience and expertise of Clough, Salini-Impregilo and Lane and has recently been selected as preferred tenderer to design and construct Snowy 2.0. This project is based within the Snowy Mountains in NSW, and will deliver one of the largest pumped hydro schemes in the world.
In this role you will seek to maximise local business and local employment opportunities on the Snowy 2.0 project to support the FGJV’s local content objectives, by effectively connecting relevant government, industry bodies, local businesses, jobseekers and other relevant stakeholders to the FGJV project team. This will involve:
- Leading the implementation of the FGJV Local Content Strategy and Content Plans
- Collaborate with the FGJV Procurement and Recruitment team to support the FGJV Local Content Plan
- Advising local suppliers on access to funding and government support and provide support in tendering and reporting
- Utilise local networks and organisations to maximise local employment opportunities
- Reporting to FGJV management and client as required on Local Content and Employment outcomes
Your Skills & Experience
Ideally you will have significant experience working with procurement and/or contract tendering of services supported by relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Human Resources or similar. You will be able to demonstrate:
- A sound understanding of infrastructure construction projects
- Experience in working with Regional Economic Development challenges
- Familiarity working with a range of internal and external stakeholders including procurement and HR functions, vendors, industrial bodies and government agencies
The project team will have a presence in Sydney, Cooma and also on-site within the Snowy Mountains, this role will initially be Sydney based with regular travel to the Snowy region.
To apply, visit https://www.seek.com.au/job/39443548