- 12 month Fixed Term/Full Time
- Generous superannuation contributions of up to 15.75%
- Professional development opportunities
- Discounted Gym Membership & Wellness Programs
- Free parking
The Busselton region is renowned for its enviable lifestyle; fine foods, wine, events, spectacular scenery and a broad range of work and leisure opportunities.This is why it is one of the fastest growing regional areas in Australia.
As an organisation, we are dedicated to meeting the challenges and opportunities presented by such growth and are currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate team player to join our Economic and Development team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Economic and Business Development Coordinator, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the development and implementation of economic development initiatives and projects that are aligned with the City of Busselton Economic Development Strategy.
Applicants must include a statement addressing the below listed essential selection criteria to be considered:
- Developed knowledge and experience in local and regional economic and business development including understanding of trends, issues and opportunities relating to local economic conditions.
- Highly developed interpersonal and written communication skills, including writing reports and grant applications.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Experience in developing web-based content to support digital marketing of the City of Busselton as a place to live, work and invest.
- Experience and knowledge of budgeting and principles of finance.
- Demonstrated experience in the selection and management of consultants /contractors.
Additionally, you will be required to have a current “C” class driver’s license. Previous local government experience would be highly regarded.
Salary range: Level 6 – $76,821.57 to $81,826.88 (depending on skills and experience).
Apply: Please visit www.busselton.wa.gov.au to apply.
Please ensure your application includes a brief covering letter and resume, which outlines your previous relevant experience and qualifications.
Closing date: Sunday, 2nd February 2020 at 4.30pm.