Talentpath are proud to be partnering with a national organisation on the hunt for an exceptional Community Engagement Lead as they roll out a high-profile infrastructure project.
This proudly Australian owned organisation has invested billions into supporting the growth and development of their project to enhance vital transport nationally and boost economic development in Australia.
Each day you will…
- Provide external consultancy for community members, landowners, local councils and internal staff to develop and implement community engagement and information/education strategies;
- Develop innovative and contemporary ways of engaging with the community utilising a variety of engagement techniques and research methods
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and develop appropriate action plans to prevent issues from escalating
- Undertake a range of specific community engagement tasks as required, e.g. writing and designing surveys, letters, postcards, community facilitation and engagement activities
- Analyse data collected during engagement activities and produce high quality reports
- Provide support in all areas of the activities relating to the review of the Strategic Plan
Skills you’ll bring…
- Strong experience in stakeholder and community engagement within a major infrastructure or construction environment
- Experience working on projects that have gone through an EIS or Environmental Approvals pathway
- Strong verbal and written skills, including the writing and delivery of environmental approval reports, stakeholder engagement strategies, plans and communications materials
- Issues and risk management skills on complex projects
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders in politically sensitive environments
- Good understanding of communication and engagement methodologies including knowledge of, or interest in obtaining knowledge of, the IAP2 Public Participation Spectrum
If you’re available immediately and ready to be a part of a well-established business with strong values that believe their staff are the key to their success, APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please call Emma Patterson on 0403 258 544.