- Permanent Part Time – 22.8 hours per week (3 days)
- $83,840.90 (pro rata) plus superannuation
An exciting opportunity exists to join Frankston City Council’s award winning Economic Development Team.
This new position will play a key role in developing and delivering innovative business growth programs to enhance the capacity and capability of Frankston City’s diverse business community.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for writing and creating audience-specific marketing and communications content for various print and online platforms.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and facilitating the growth of Frankston’s existing startup and entrepreneurial communit
- acilitating education and skills development opportunities for businesses and their workforce including online learning, mentoring and training
- Proactively managing Council’s Economic Development communications including website, social media accounts and Electronic Direct Mailing
You will have a sound knowledge of Frankston City’s business landscape, a passion for helping businesses succeed, exceptional writing and editing skills, creative flair and a strong knowledge of social media marketing.
Frankston City Council is committed to promoting and protecting children from abuse. We have zero tolerance for child abuse.
For a position description and to apply visit frankston.vic.gov.au