Extended Leave Backfill – 12 months
Annual Salary $85,402
A fantastic opportunity presents itself to backfill the position of Business Development Officer for 12 months.
If you believe that you have the required skills and experience to undertake this position then we are keen to hear from you.
The key responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the deliver of Council’s business devlopment programs and support initiatives
- Act as a central point of information related to business activity within the municipality to encourage business investment
- Provide ongoing support to key economic development projects
- Coordinate and deliver industry forums
- Make a valuable contribution to the Business Development Team and Regional City Growth and Investment division
- Engage and build relationships with the local business community
The successful applicant will be able to work autonomously, have strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and a strong understanding of business.
What our team can offer in return is a positive team environment, appropriate level of support, open communication, weekly team meetings, individual professional development plan, flexible working arrangements including 19 day roster, opportunity to build strong networks both public & private sector, and a chance to make a positive impact in our community.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience to complement the position we are keen hear from you.
For further information and to view the position description please visit our website www.latrobe.vic.gov.au/careers or contact Shannan Little, Coordinator Business Development on (03) 5128 5659.
Applications are to be submitted electronically via the Latrobe City Council website and will be accepted until 11pm on Tuesday 25 February 2020.
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and identities, LGBTIQ+ people, people with a lived experience of disability and service personnel and their families to name a few. We will make reasonable adjustments when required.
Successful applicants will be required to apply for and satisfactorily obtain a National Police Check and a Working with Children Check.