Ninti is a professional services firm that works collaboratively with communities and relevant agencies to achieve social and economic development. Ninti draws on its long history of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and has developed the capacity to translate learning from this experience to a range of development contexts.
Based in Adelaide and reporting to the Business Development Manager, key responsibilities of this newly created role include:
- coordinating the preparation and formatting of tenders, proposals and capability documents;
- assisting the BDM in developing systems, frameworks and templates to support the submission process;
- researching, identifying and analysing new business development opportunities;
- working closely with the broader Ninti team to maintain the delivery of its premier performance and reputation of its existing work;
- supporting the BDM in the execution and evolution of Ninti’s strategic plan in commercial profit-making markets, not-for-profit markets and foundations/philanthropy.
Applications are encouraged from highly motivated and appropriately qualified candidates preferably with business development experience gained from a range of commercial, professional services or comparable environments involving multiple partners and stakeholders.
A positive, professional and hands on approach, meticulous attention to detail, excellent interpersonal qualities, high level administrative skills, as well as the ability to multi-task will all be essential requirements. The successful candidate will have a strong customer service ethic who can demonstrate initiative, problem solving, organisational agility and results. This position may suit either an emerging professional/recent graduate, or a more experienced operator.
Ninti’s vision is to build opportunities for people and communities through research, innovation and engagement, especially for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people living in remote Australia.
For further information on our client, please visit nintione.com.au
Applications in Word format only should be addressed to Justin Hinora.
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Justin or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8849.