EDA is offering numerous webinars to support economic recovery initiatives. These sessions provide valuable insight and tips for leading economic recovery following any kind of emergency event.
Access the replays:
- Lessons for Disaster Recovery
- Basic Resources to Good Recovery
- Re-Position for the Future
- Economic Recovery – Lessons from Australia
- A Stepped Approach to Economic Recovery
- Economic Development in a COVID-19 World
- The secrets of grant giving and grant winning in a COVID-19 environment
- Repositioning Local Government Procurement and Supplier Development for Economic Recovery
- A deeper dive into the ‘how to’ of leveraging procurement and enabling local supply chains
- Resilience as an emerging advantage
Alex Joiner, Chief Economist, IFM Investors | 6 May 2020
Global and Australian economies are facing an unprecedented challenge due to the coronavirus and a recession seems assured. The challenge for policy makers is how best to manage the situation.